Glendale Anil
01-06-20 1 Hits

The marriage is an essential part of life. However, there is nothing important than a life, and according to Hindu mythology to save own life is prime duty of every person. The only option left to divorce when all the doors closes. According to section 19 The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, every petition shall be presented Principal Judge family court. There are two ways to dissolve the marriage one is contested divorce under section 13 and other is mutual consent divorce under section 13B Hindu marriage act. However, in both the best divorce lawyer in delhi is highly needed. Section 13 The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, discussed about the contested divorce, how, when and who can file divorce petition. a).  has, after the solemnisation of the marriage, had voluntary sexual intercourse with any person other than his or her spouse; or has, after the solemnisation of the marriage, treated the petitioner with cruelty; or has deserted the petitioner for a continuous period of not less than two years immediately preceding the presentation of the petition; etc and many more. Instead of that it is highly recommended that anil Srivastav advocate is one of the best divorce advocate in delhi, who can help in a best way. On the other hand, section 13B The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, discussed the provision of Mutual consent divorce. According to the Hon’ble Supreme court in Sureshta Devi v. Om Prakash, AIR 1992 SC 1904 it was held that since consent of the wife was obtained by fraud and wife was not willing to consent, there could be unilateral withdrawal, of consent; and in Amardeep Singh vs Harveen Kaur on 12 September, 2017 civil appeal no. 11158 of 2017 para No. 19. The waiver application can be filed one week after the first motion giving reasons for the prayer for waiver. para No. 20. If the above conditions are satisfied, the waiver of the waiting period for the second motion will be in the discretion of the concerned Court. Hence it is well settled if one and half year of separation is completed before filling first motion then the decree of divorce may be passed within 15 days by mutual consent. It is further advice for getting the best result you need a best divorce lawyer in delhi. Advocate Anil only divorce lawyer who believe to provide best of services to their clients, which makes him best divorce lawyer in delhi. Call for legal advice PH: 9716757592; 96438311103 Chamber No. 339 western wing tis Hazari court Delhi-110054 also at: Legal services by Anil Srivastav advocate b-638 Jwala Puri New Delhi-110087.

best divorce advocate in delhi


  Send Message

Related ads

PC repair in Glendale

PC Repair services in Glendale $50/h Glendale

Report this ad

© 2019